Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

20:49

So I got hit by Glandular Fever about a week back, and I've only just started to recover.

 - I should probably watch who I kiss a little more closely. Yikes (I'm kidding, of course, I'm a wholly respectable gent. This probably would have come from someone spitting in my food. Or dribbling on me. Yeah.)

One thing I've hated through this last week is being unable to exercise. Believe me, I've been trying to be Superman and keep running and working out (at home, no gym for me), but it just hasn't worked.

I've rested, and I don't want to rest any more. This really sucks!

It's nice to reflect though, and see just how my habits have changed in the last year or so - it's amazing to see the change from sedentary uni bum to someone who regularly works out and is actually in a healthy shape. Forgive me for bragging, but I'm proud of who I'm starting to become. Also, I started BJJ during that health kick (now that I've mentioned that, this post is finally on topic, phew).

Back to bed, and recovering into (hopefully) badass shape as soon as possible.

Peace,
- George


Shameless promotion time:
Check out YoloBJJ's online store! They've got some great stuff! Just click on the pics below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments